Monday, August 30, 2021

Time

Monday 30th of August. 

Started to watch some sailing videos again after months of not bothering.

Waiting for what? For more time to pass? As with some other areas of my life I tend to wait till the last moment to start to move and then try to catch up. Maybe boredom? Or the need for enough stress to react?

My boats are patient. The ocean awaits, as Webb writes. Whenever I am ready, I can and will go. Like my artist daughter, she loves to paint, but only when her spirit tells her to. Weird but sounds very logical to me. 

Whether it is programming, sailing or building boats, it is all the same to me. Moving, processing, making something out of nothing. Only to eventually have everything you created, built and processed be forgotten in time. 

Monday thoughts. Gotta start moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment